Between "First name" "Last name" of the fields filled in above
- hereinafter referred to as "Advertiser" -
Calisso GmbH – vertreten durch Florian Benecke
HRB 32083 - Registergericht Stendal
- hereinafter referred to as "Company" -
the following cooperation shall be concluded:
The subject of this contract shall be the naming of an advertising cooperation between CALISSO as client and the advertiser as testimonial.
2. Conclusion of Contract
(1) By submitting the form, the advertiser makes a binding offer to enter into the cooperation.
(2) Acceptance is effected by the Company by sending the advertiser a so-called order confirmation to the e-mail specified above by the advertiser with the desired knife.
(3) Should the advertiser not receive an order confirmation with the desired knife, the cooperation shall be deemed rejected.
3. Services provided by CALISSO
The company should provide the advertiser with a product from its range.
4. Reciprocal service of the Advertiser
(1) The advertiser agrees to the following consideration: post 2 posts and 2 stories with the discount code chosen above and with the Instagram, TikTok or Youtube account specified above within 2 weeks of receiving the goods. To promote Calisso's products in a way that generates sales. To provide the posted content to the company for promotional purposes as well as for their own publication. These should then be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details are defined in the following paragraphs.
(2) The Advertiser shall inform the Company about respective publications and publications.
(3) The advertiser shall be obliged to re-include individual posts and stories if, at the discretion of the Company, they could not be used for the advertising purposes presented.
5. Assignment and use of images
(1) In the case of photos and videos made available to the Company, the Advertiser expressly consents to the possible publication of the images, videos and sound recordings, posts and stories by the Company.
(2) The Advertiser permits the Company to reproduce, distribute and publish the video, image and sound material, posts and stories in whole or in part in all other media. This includes but is not limited to: Print and press products, video and audio (e.g. DVD) as well as internet (including social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok etc.) and the website) and TV/film. No limitation of use in terms of time, space or content is agreed.
(3) The advertiser waives royalty payments in any form and makes no claims whatsoever. The naming of those photographed is at the discretion of the company or institution.
6. Start and duration
The cooperation begins with the receipt of the goods and ends automatically 2 weeks after receipt of the goods.
7. Mandatory labelling
The labelling obligation and compliance with the legal requirements of advertisability are the responsibility of the advertiser.
8. Confidentiality / Good conduct
Both cooperation partners undertake to treat the contents of the cooperation as confidential and to maintain secrecy about all related information. The contracting parties will communicate the existence of the sponsoring agreement to the public jointly or in a coordinated manner. Both cooperation partners undertake to refrain from making critical or disparaging statements about the other cooperation partner to third parties, in particular with regard to technical issues.
9. Written form
There are no verbal ancillary agreements to this cooperation. Amendments and supplements to this cooperation must be made in writing in order to be effective. This also applies to any departure from the agreed written form.
10. Final provisions
(1) Should any provision of this contract be or become legally invalid for whatever reason or should this contract contain a loophole, the validity of the rest of the agreement shall not be affected. The cooperation partners undertake to supplement the invalid provision or the contractual loophole with a provision that the parties would have chosen if they had known of the circumstance giving rise to the invalidity or the contractual loophole at the time of entering into the cooperation.
(2) The present cooperation agreement shall be governed exclusively by German law, to the exclusion of international conflict-of-law rules.
(3) The place of jurisdiction is Halle (Saale).